Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Belted

I love outerwear of all kinds but lately I have been really digging belted "puffy" jackets. While in the lovely state of New York this past weekend, Rita (my female parental unit) and I spent some time at a store called Outerluxe in Larchmont where I found lots of cute jackets of the belted variety. I had seen a few photos of these jackets before but I found a few that I really loved when seeing them in person. I think a jacket like this is a great way to add some femininity to what might be an otherwise purely functional fashion statement. Here are a few that I have found online:

From Burberry. A perfect length I think


From Miss Sixty. It looks sooooo incredibly soft.


From Ugg: Kind of a futuristic look but I dig it
ugg-belted-down-coat

Any of you that know me, know that I LOVE colorful things. I wasn't able to find a ton of these in other shades but I will be on the hunt. A little color never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment