Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kalpurnia's gift guide - Part 1

Hello friends,
I am attempting a gift guide. Now I realize that this might be too much for a blogging novice such as myself but I like a challenge so here we go. When I start my holiday shopping I always make a list (I heart lists big time). The list gets divided into sections. There are a lot of sections, trust me. After the preliminary list has been made I panic a little about the amount of money that will be spent but then settle down after I realize that I can accomplish everything without breaking the bank.

Here are a few go-to holiday gifts that I love:

..Calendars..
Calendars are highly under-rated in my opinion. They are a great way to add a little pizzazz to a room and cheaper than buying a lot of expensive art. I love this one from Paper Source. As a matter of fact, all of their calendars are really creative and awesome. Go there now and buy one.

..Socks of all kinds..
Argyle Baby Booties

I just found a great website, Sock Dreams, for all of your sock buying needs.  They are a great stocking stuffer and if you want to be trĂ©s classy, get a pair made of cashmere.
Also, check out these adorable animal socks from Uncommongoods.com

..Anything from this store..
When visiting my bestie in Indy, we always make sure to go to Z Gallerie. Unfortunately, they don't have a store in the Boston area but one thing they do have is an awesome website with a huge selection and lots of sales. Please to check it out.

I hope you have enjoyed the first installment of Kalpurnia's gift guide...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment