Sunday, November 27, 2011

Who Am I?

So I decided to spice things up a bit this year at Thanksgiving by playing the "Who Am I?" game with my family during dinner. For those that haven't heard of this game, everyone gets a card with the name of a well known person on it stuck to their forehead. The objective is to guess who the person on your forehead is by asking yes or no questions to the other players. We played to rounds and each was hilarious. I am still trying to decide which was my favorite part - the fact that my grandfather kept guessing that he was Silvio Berlusconi, even after being told that he wasn't or the fact that my grandparents kept cheating and telling each other who they had (that was kind of adorable actually). Here are some photos of our game. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment