Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Design your own bedding

Isn't it funny where one can find inspiration? I was inspired to write this post about designing your own bedding by the pillowcase of my future best friend-in-law who created his own pillowcase as a young lad and now sleeps on it every night. I love the idea of taking something fairly standard and making it your own - even if it's just picking out prints and colors for your duvet, you can still make it your own and it will be better because of it.

First off, a plug: I found a great site called Inmod that sells wonderfully designed items of a modern variety. It's a great place to online window shop and they are having a pretty good sale right now as well.

This site is also where I found the Inmod design studio, an interactive website that allows you to pick from a huge selection of designs, colors, and fabrics to come up with the perfect bedding set for you.

Here are a few designs that I came up with while playing around on the site:

PB Teen also offers a similar service here.

Oh, and by the way - here is the pillow that started it all:
Can you guess what his name is?

No comments:

Post a Comment