Saturday, December 17, 2011

A well set table

Historically, my job when my parents would have company over was to set the table. Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at it. My signature move is to arrange the regular glass, the wine glass, and the shot glass in a circular type shape around the larger plate which is both a space saver and aesthetically pleasing. I also like to spice things up with a brightly colored napkin (side note, this is why I have to make quarterly trips to Ikea).
For those of you that read my gift guide, you probably saw my plug for Z Gallerie. Every time Kerri and I go there, we are blown away by the dining room tables that they have on display there not only because of the tables themselves but also because they are so well decorated. Therefore, I have put together a collage of well set tables. I hope you all enjoy and are inspired to step it up a notch next time you are setting the table (like perhaps for the upcoming Chrismukkah holiday!!)

Table designs by Z Gallerie and Jonathan Adler

No comments:

Post a Comment