Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Images of Winter

One of the reasons that I like living in the northeast, is actually the reason why most people hate it - winter! Oh poor winter - why does everyone hate you so? I actually like all of the seasons (fall is my favorite) and there is definitely something magical about winter time. Whether it is watching snow flakes fall with a warm cup of hot chocolate in your hand or getting all bundled up and going for a walk in the chilly weather, winter has a way of adding a sense of calm in an otherwise hectic world.
Here's an idea for you all - next time there is a snow storm outside and the snow is coming down hard, go for a walk - when I lived with my parents, my mom and I would always walk up to our local CVS or Trader Joe's. It is a very refreshing feeling to take a walk in the snow.
Here is a collage that I have put together with some images of winter. I realize that I probably won't be able to change your mind about your hatred for winter but I think it's worth a try

No comments:

Post a Comment