Friday, December 2, 2011

Dance Party

I have a confession...I like to dance by myself when no one is home (or when Chris is home, he doesn't mind) in a wild fashion. In the year 2011, my favorite song has been Lady Gaga's Born This Way and I dance to it obnoxiously and often. Here are my current favorite dance tunes:
Before I start my list, I must say that I don't have "cool" taste in music - I do like most classic rock which is pretty cool, but I am not one of those super cool kids that listens to entire albums of music. If it's not on the radio, I probably haven't heard it or it takes me a long time to get around to hearing it, so be warned : )
So here goes...

1. Beyonce - Love on Top

2. Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing

3. Elton John -  Step into Christmas

4. Lady Gaga - You and I

5. Elvis Presley - Burnin' Love (also the song that Chris and I got introduced to at our wedding)

6. Florence and the Machine - Dog days are over

7. Don't Stop - Gin Wigmore (As a direct result of hearing it in a Lowe's commercial)

Ok, this blog is over...M U S T  D A N C E

No comments:

Post a Comment