Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Famille Summerbelle

OK, I have to tell you all about this fabulous website, Famille Summerbelle.

To quote their website:
The inspiration for the business comes from the combination of family life experiences and a love of design and interior decoration. It started as a way of creating the things that we wanted for our own home.
 Needless to say, I would invite Simon Summerscales and Julie Marabelle (side note -  FABULOUS names) to decorate my home any day. Here are a few of their creations that I absolutely adore and would not be opposed to receiving as a gift, if anyone out there would like to buy me presents : )

London Map
London Map

Paris map
Paris Map

Un Dimanche à Paris Ribbon Tape
Paris Ribbon Tape

Tweet Tea Towel
Tweet Tea Towel


Source - Famille Summerbelle]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for throwing my blog under your reading suggestions! Happy New Year!
    Kelly www.thingsIfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Kelly, your blog is great!!

    ReplyDelete