Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stuck in traffic?

So yesterday the hubs and I decided to venture to the Wrentham Outlets (side note - I could spend many many paychecks at the Bloomingdale's Outlet)and when we got off the exit, we were promptly stuck in traffic. Therefore, after we got home I went to The Google and looked up fun things to do while stuck in traffic. Here is the best of what I found:

1. Shout at people "I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND"

2. Headbang to no music

3. Set up a pool in the bed of a truck and swim in it

4. Get out of the car and have a picnic on the roof of your car

5. Make eye contact with another driver then pick your nose vigorously

6. Have a full blown existential crisis

Stuck in traffic ideas courtesy of Funny.com and Spike.com

Funny traffic photo #1

Funny traffic photo #2


No comments:

Post a Comment