Friday, December 30, 2011

Color Focus

So since I have been doing the whole blogging thing for a few months now, I figured I would take the next step in my blogging career and start writing a weekly feature blog. I debated for a little while as to what the topic of my weekly feature blog should be and then it dawned on me that it should be COLOR! I love bright colors, I love muted colors, I love combining colors and re-combining them. Sometimes I like the absence of color and other times I like the overflow of colors.

Anywho, on to the color focus of the week...G R E E N

One of my fashion wishes is that I looked good in green...but I don't. This ultimately makes every St. Patrick's day outfit decision a painful one. For example, last year I wore this blue/green striped situation on St. Patrick's day but that was also the day that my bestie got engaged so luckily that wonderfulness overshadowed the fact that I wasn't really wearing green.

Here I am in my not-so-green shirt
with my best friend and best friend-in-law and  of course the hubs!

Even though I can't rock the green on my person, I can certainly rock it in my home. Perfect example, the throw that hangs out on my couch. It is kind of a light lime green which matches perfectly with our dark red couches.

Lacoste Blanket, Crocoknit Throw
Lacoste Crocknit Throw
Here is another picture of a great green throw on a crisp white bed
Courtesy of COCOCOZY

You know where else green looks good? The kitchen! And why? Because it matches the lettuce as can be seen in this photo
Pinned Image
Courtesy of Luxefinds

Since I have found lots of green inspiration recently, I have put together a collage to show it off. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment