Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two Thousand and Twelve

Dear 2012,
Shalom! Here are some things that I anticipate will occur while you are around:

1. I decorate my place with this AWESOME print that, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought was impossible to find BUT my awesome super duper husband found and purchased for me 'cause he's awesome
Welcome home ladies

2. I may run in a few races...and will most likely come in last...but I will finish
Here I am

3. The hubs is going to graduate and enter the real life work force where he will make millions which will in turn allow me to become a lady of leisure
Pretty much my dream right here

4. Chris Baughman and I will wait in line for many hours to be one of the first to see this:
I'm hot for Batman

Everything else is pretty much a crap shoot, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment