Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch

I am Sherlock Holmes, I solve crimes...and I'm kind
of a hottie
I am super excited for Season Two of Sherlock on PBS starring the handsome gent above, Benedict Cumberbatch. For those of you that have not seen the show, it is excellent in most every way. PBS will be airing three new episodes starting on Sunday January 15th at 10PM.

It was also just announced that he will portray the villain in the yet-to-be-titled Star Trek sequel.  Now you won't find me at the front of the line to see that movie but I can tell you that I won't complain nearly as much when asked by the hubs to go see it with him.

Oh and speaking of Sherlock Holmes, here is a photo of me a a bust of the famous sleuth while honeymooning in London last May.
He is thinking about his next case. I am thinking about
where to grab a pint and some fish and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment