Friday, January 13, 2012

Color Focus - Orange




To be honest, I have to credit my husband for really getting me into the color orange. I never gave it much thought until we met, I kind of thought it was loud and obnoxious but I have grown to really like the color orange. When we first started dating, Chris had a favorite orange striped shirt that made many appearances in all of our early relationship photographs.

My relationship with the color orange grew from that point and has since expanded into towels, both regular and beach.
Lacoste Crocod'il Bath Towels, Hand 18" X 32" White
Regular

Beach

I thought I would share with you all some other places in your life where orange can be incorporated.

Orange
On your couch

Orange
On a cool metal chair

orange
As an accent in your awesome closet

Orange
On a ladder to reach your tall shelf books

orange
On your cute little car

orange
On your front door
Earth-toned sitting room with orange chaise-lounge, bright, patterned throw pillows and striped orange curtain
On your chaise lounge

1 comment:

  1. How about posting the photo of my orange kitchen?

    ReplyDelete