Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes fashion superstars

Dear readers of my blog,
While the Golden Globes arrivals and ceremony were happening, the staff over at Kalpurnia Says (and by "staff" I mean me) were hard at work taking many many notes on all of the fashion, the comments that were made and the jokes that were said. It is therefore with great pride that I present what is going to be the first of several blog posts all related to the Globes. Today I would like to focus on the looks that I LOVED.

Zooey Deschanel described at the awards as "the cutest damn thing you have ever seen". I would agree but also I think her Prada gown is absolutely stunning and her hair and tuxedo manicure compliment her perfectly.
The cutest damn thing you have ever seen

Zachary Levi looked unbelievable in his suit. The navy color was a brilliant choice in my opinion. 

Who designed this??
Jessica Alba. Not sure if anyone saw the footage of her getting out of her limo but not only did she look gorgeous, her skin was literally glowing. The color of this Gucci gown is perfection on her and I intend to replicate her hairstyle for my bestie's wedding.
Gave birth 6 seconds ago
Stacy Kiebler. 100% of those polled (the hubs and I) think that she is the best looking of all of George's GF's and the red Valentino dress was divine. Not only was it understated and simple where it needed to be, it also had a large beautiful bow in the back that added a little spunk without being too overwhelming.
Remember when she wrestled??
Jodie Foster. Now this blog is kind of new so I haven't really had the opportunity yet to gush about Jodie Foster but for those of you that know me, you know that she is probably my favorite actress/celebrity person of all time. (She is friends with Mel Gibson who I hate but other than that the woman is perfect). I put her on my LOVE list here because A) She looks like she is about 20 years old, I mean her skin and her face look perfect and B)because she wore the right dress - nothing too trendy which would not be her style but still a damn fashionable piece custom made by Armani I might add.
And she brought her kids! 
Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford. He could NOT have looked better.
Bradley Cooper at the 2012 Golden Globes: Bradley Cooper at the 2012 Golden Globes
STUD








    





No comments:

Post a Comment