Friday, January 6, 2012

Color Focus - Purple

Pretty awesome
Unbelievably versatile
Rad
Probably my favorite color next to red
Luxurious
Everywhere

My favorite thing about the color purple has to be the fact you never think it's going to work but it does!

Perfect example, this chair:
wowed by purple
It takes a very talented eye to realize that a purple chair would look super hot in this space which looks like it should have antique chairs and not super awesome modern ones.

Another example, this table:
purple
I actually really like the look of the purple table on the hardwood floor

Now I realize that my next statement might rather controversial (so please no hateful comments) but I consider fuschia to be a shade of purple. I know some people think of it as a shade of pink but I am not one of those people. Wanna know the best thing about fuschia (and purple for that matter)?? Wedding colors! Now I get to show off some of my wedding photos, hooray!

Purple flowers



Fuschia pashminas for the bridesmaids



Fuschia flower tree thing












Fuschia pashmina for Luke

Fuschia centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment