Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Decorating with photos - The Sequel

As you may recall, one of my earlier posts had to do with decorating with photos. Since that post, I have been pinning photos of rooms with framed decor like mad and would like to share some of them here with you. All photos are from Pinterest so if you would like to see more just click here to follow me on Pinterest!

like the use of wall space here, very cool
I love how the frames creep around the edge of the wall...like a framed creeper

gallery wall and black leather tufted chair
Check out the great use of space above! It makes a small space look bigger in my opinion

.
The consistency of the thick same colored frames plays so well against the blue tile

.
Another shot of the loo and who wouldn't love that checkered floor! So bathroom-esque!

.
Just one frame here but I love the look especially the bright yellow in the painting and the way it brings out the yellow in the floor times

No comments:

Post a Comment